Provincetown Community Support Liaison
The Provincetown Community Support Liaison, managed by the Homeless Prevention Council, helps residents of Provincetown stay safe, healthy, and housed.
The Homeless Prevention Council can help...
- Identify and address issues that affect your health, housing, and self-sufficiency
- Connect with other programs, agencies, and nonprofits to provide you with the most effective and beneficial resources and services
- Apply for fuel assistance, housing programs and funding, and other benefits
- Develop and manage a budget
- Connect with mental health and substance use services
- Identify, set, and achieve goals to become more self-sufficient and thrive
The program is available and free to residents of Provincetown, MA. You may access the Community Support Liaison during walk-in hours listed below, or make an appointment by calling 508-237-7042, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Provincetown Walk-In Hours
Provincetown Public Library 356 Commercial Street
Monday: 10 AM – 12:30 PM
Tuesday: 3 – 7 PM
Thursday: 11 AM – 2 PM
Friday: 11 AM – 2 PM
Provincetown United Methodist Church, 20 Shank Painter Road
Saturday: 10 AM – 2 PM